Friday, December 28, 2012

Fast games, racing games, more games please!


So now that Christmas has passed and the New Year is upon us, I am in search of fun new games with which to fill my spare time. I have been playing this motorcycle racing game called Moto-Sike-O on my iPad and getting better at it but still far from an expert. Have you tried this game yet? It is really addicting! No matter how good you think you are getting the game’s AI stays a step ahead of you and knocks you down again. I am determined to conquer this motorcycle game! Here's a demo from CrazyMikesAppReviews:




Any suggestions for new and upcoming games, especially racing games for novices with the option to move to expert levels? I love playing apps on the iPad and am looking forward to some new challenges in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment