Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sewage Powered Motorcycles...REALLY???

I have seen some inventive ways to create renewable energy over the years, but I have to say this one is by far the craziest I have come across: a poop-powered motorcycle.



First off, who comes up with these ideas? I guess the lure of long-distance riding without the need to make "pit stops" could be fascinating to cross country riders and riders in a long distance racing game.

I have to say the gigantic roll of toilet paper waving behind the rider is a classic touch. Surely passersby will not miss this attribute, even if they do not immediate notice the giant toilet beneath the motorcycle rider.

Japanese toilet maker Toto, you have developed one of the wildest bikes on the road!

Full article found here: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/weird/Motorcycle-Powered-by-Sewage-133697088.html



For an exciting mobile motorbike game, check out Moto-Sike-O and you might win an iPad Mini!

No comments:

Post a Comment